Today, ComNav's commercial autopilots may be found in fishing vessels, tug boats, tankers, ferries, naval vessels, mega yachts, government fleets and freighters up to 1000 ft in length. For example, BC Ferries specified the ComNav 2001 for its "Century" class, while the Canadian Coast Guard selected Comnav pilots for its new fleet of search and rescue patrol vessels.
Comnav Marine, North America's premier autopilot company, is also selected by recreational boaters around the world to supply products for their yachts, powerboats and sailboats. ComNav 1500 pilot models will be working for Canadian and American sailors in the next around the world, single-handed sailboat races.
- ComNav Marine ComNav 1420 Autopilot - Rotary Feedback w/o Pump $1,554.77
- ComNav Marine ComNav 201 Remote w/40' Cable f/1001, 1101, 1201, 2001, & 5001 Autopilots $801.31
- ComNav Marine ComNav Mariner X2 AIS Class B Transceiver w/External GPS - Must Be Programmed $722.87
- ComNav Marine ComNav CT2 Drive Box f/Reversing DC Motors $706.46
- ComNav Marine ComNav Jog Switch - One Set of Switches (Standard) $412.28
- ComNav Marine ComNav 1420 Second Station Kit - Includes Install Kit $269.72
- ComNav Marine ComNav Passive GPS Antenna w/8M Cable-TNC Connector $131.56