Lowrance has been a leader in marine electronics since it invented the first consumer sonar device in 1957 -- The Little Green Box. In the years since, Lowrance has never wavered from its purpose to push the envelope of innovative performance to help anglers find and catch more fish.
More recently since the introduction of the first High Definition System (HDS) Multifunction Display in 2008, Lowrance has launched a staggering number of new products and features that truly redefine marine electronics -- such as StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ picture-like views, Broadband Sonar, Trackback™ review for scrolling back in live sonar history, low-power and high-definition Broadband 4G Radar for navigating in any and all conditions, StructureMap to develop your own map data, and a wide range of fresh and saltwater mapping products. Extremely easy to use, yet packed with the features anglers the world over know and love, Lowrance marine electronics continue to set the bar for the best recreational fishing technology.
Although our products have won numerous industry awards for innovative excellence, Lowrance’s focus is to design products that simply provide the most meaningful benefits for anglers. Our goal is to help you quickly pinpoint the structure, transitions and other fish-holding cover. Whether you fish inland freshwater or coastal saltwater conditions, you want to quickly eliminate unproductive water. That same passion is what drives Lowrance to continue to provide the most innovative electronics.
We also continue to provide enhanced features and capabilities after your purchase. Our free software updates provide even more meaningful benefits – real innovations that allow you to make the most of your time on the water.
We back it all with the best consumer product-satisfaction support in marine electronics. Lowrance products are protected by a one- or two-year limited warranty (depending on the product), and supported for an additional three years by the Lowrance 5-Year Advantage Program, which allows customers to upgrade to the latest technology, at a discounted price, in the unlikely event that a product fails or needs repair.
The Lowrance brand is wholly owned by Navico, Inc. A privately held, international corporation, Navico is currently the world’s largest marine electronics company, and is the parent company to leading marine electronics brands: Lowrance, Simrad Yachting and B&G.
With 50 years continuous manufacturing experience, Lowrance designs products that provide the ultimate in high-performance features at highly competitive prices.
- Lowrance HDS-16 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $4,499.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS16 Live MFD With 3-In-1 Transducer $4,499.00
- Lowrance HDS-16 Live MFD, No Xdcr $4,399.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS16 Live MFD No transducer $4,399.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS12 Live MFD With 3-In-1 Transducer $3,099.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Ghost Trolling Motor 47" Shaft f/24V or 36V Systems $2,999.00
- Lowrance Ghost, 97/120#, 47", 24/36V, Foot Steer $2,999.00
- Lowrance HDS-12 Live MFD, No Xdcr $2,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS-12 LIVE No Transducer w/C-MAP Pro Chart $2,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS12 Live MFD No Transducer $2,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HALO24 Radar Dome w/Doppler Technology $2,799.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Halo 24 Radar Dome $2,799.00
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D SS Thru-Hull Pair $2,399.00
- Lowrance Radar, Halo20+, 20" Dome, 36nm, Doppler $2,199.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Halo 20+ Radar $2,199.00
- Lowrance Lowrance ELITE12 Ti2 US/Canada AI 3in1 $2,069.00
- Lowrance Elite-12 TI2, US Inland, M/H+2in1 Xdcrs $1,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart $1,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance ELITE12 Ti2 US Inland AI 3in1 $1,999.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS9 Live MFD With 3-in-1 Transducer $1,999.00
- Lowrance HDS-9 Live MFD, No Xdcr $1,899.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS9 Live No transducer $1,899.00
- Lowrance Elite-12 TI2, US Inland, No Xdcr $1,849.00
- Lowrance Lowrance ELITE12 Ti2 US Inland No Transducer $1,849.00
- Lowrance Radar, 4G Solid State, 19" Dome $1,818.34
- Lowrance Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar $1,813.46
- Lowrance Radar, Halo20, 20" Dome, 24nm $1,699.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HALO20 20" Radar Dome w/5M Cable $1,699.00
- Lowrance Lowrance NAC-1 Hydraulic Pack Incudes PUMP1 And RC42 $1,599.00
- Lowrance Lowrance B285H-W High Wide Bronze Thru-Hull 9-Pin $1,575.76
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D+Lo/Hi Thru-Hull $1,399.00
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D+Mid/Hi Thru-Hull $1,399.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Medium/High CHIRP StructureScan 3D Thru Hull $1,399.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Low/High CHIRP StructureScan 3D Thru Hull $1,399.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Stainless Steel TH For Structure Scan 3D $1,399.00
- Lowrance Pilot, Outboard Cable Steer Pack $1,299.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack $1,299.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steered $1,299.00
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live Baja Off-Road Plotter $1,249.00
- Lowrance Lowrance B285M Medium CHIRP Bronze Thru-Hull 9-Pin $1,243.85
- Lowrance Radar, 3G Solid State, 19" Dome $1,243.70
- Lowrance Lowrance 3G Broadband Radar For Use With Lowrance Hds Unit $1,240.48
- Lowrance Lowrance Livesight Iceducer Ice Kit $1,199.00
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $1,149.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart $1,149.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS7 Live With 3-In-1 Transducer $1,149.00
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live MFD, No Xdcr $1,099.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS-7 LIVE No Transducer w/C-MAP Pro Chart $1,099.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HDS7 Live MFD Americas Basemap No Transducer $1,099.00
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan Stainless T-H Pair $1,094.51