Lowrance has been a leader in marine electronics since it invented the first consumer sonar device in 1957 -- The Little Green Box. In the years since, Lowrance has never wavered from its purpose to push the envelope of innovative performance to help anglers find and catch more fish.
More recently since the introduction of the first High Definition System (HDS) Multifunction Display in 2008, Lowrance has launched a staggering number of new products and features that truly redefine marine electronics -- such as StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ picture-like views, Broadband Sonar, Trackback™ review for scrolling back in live sonar history, low-power and high-definition Broadband 4G Radar for navigating in any and all conditions, StructureMap to develop your own map data, and a wide range of fresh and saltwater mapping products. Extremely easy to use, yet packed with the features anglers the world over know and love, Lowrance marine electronics continue to set the bar for the best recreational fishing technology.
Although our products have won numerous industry awards for innovative excellence, Lowrance’s focus is to design products that simply provide the most meaningful benefits for anglers. Our goal is to help you quickly pinpoint the structure, transitions and other fish-holding cover. Whether you fish inland freshwater or coastal saltwater conditions, you want to quickly eliminate unproductive water. That same passion is what drives Lowrance to continue to provide the most innovative electronics.
We also continue to provide enhanced features and capabilities after your purchase. Our free software updates provide even more meaningful benefits – real innovations that allow you to make the most of your time on the water.
We back it all with the best consumer product-satisfaction support in marine electronics. Lowrance products are protected by a one- or two-year limited warranty (depending on the product), and supported for an additional three years by the Lowrance 5-Year Advantage Program, which allows customers to upgrade to the latest technology, at a discounted price, in the unlikely event that a product fails or needs repair.
The Lowrance brand is wholly owned by Navico, Inc. A privately held, international corporation, Navico is currently the world’s largest marine electronics company, and is the parent company to leading marine electronics brands: Lowrance, Simrad Yachting and B&G.
With 50 years continuous manufacturing experience, Lowrance designs products that provide the ultimate in high-performance features at highly competitive prices.
- Lowrance Lowrance In-Hull Transducer 9-Pin 83/200kHz With Temp $85,192.00
- Lowrance Lowrance HST-DFSBL TM 50/200 Depth And Temp Blue Connector $83,237.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Transducer Y-Cable For Hook2 $56,787.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Stainless Steel Mount For Total Scan, Active Imaging and SS3D Skimmer Transducers $51,678.00
- Lowrance HDS-16 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $4,311.40
- Lowrance HDS-16 Live MFD, No Xdcr $4,215.57
- Lowrance HDS-12 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $2,926.92
- Lowrance HDS-12 Live MFD, No Xdcr $2,873.88
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D SS Thru-Hull Pair $1,986.57
- Lowrance Elite-12 TI2, US Inland, M/H+2in1 Xdcrs $1,939.11
- Lowrance HDS-9 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $1,906.84
- Lowrance HDS-9 Live MFD, No Xdcr $1,819.77
- Lowrance Elite-12 TI2, US Inland, No Xdcr $1,781.42
- Lowrance Lowrance B285H-W High Wide Bronze Thru-Hull 9-Pin $1,568.73
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live Baja Off-Road Plotter $1,221.91
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D+Lo/Hi Thru-Hull $1,163.11
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D+Mid/Hi Thru-Hull $1,163.11
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D SS Thru-Hull $1,158.49
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live MFD, w/ AI 3-In-1 Xdcr $1,100.14
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan Stainless T-H Pair $1,084.82
- Lowrance Elite-9 TI2, Nav+ US/Can, 3in1 Xdcr $1,034.54
- Lowrance HDS-7 Live MFD, No Xdcr $1,022.45
- Lowrance LiveSight Transducer, Transom Mount $973.41
- Lowrance Elite-9 TI2, US Inland, 3in1 Xdcr $966.81
- Lowrance Elite-9 TI2, US Inland, M/H+2in1 Xdcrs $956.51
- Lowrance StructureScan 3D Module w/ Transducer $956.51
- Lowrance Lowrance IH-DF260BL Hp IN-HULL M260 In Hull $886.57
- Lowrance Simrad TM185H-W High Wide CHIRP 9-Pin Transom Mount $828.96
- Lowrance Lowrance TM185M Medium CHIRP 9-Pin Transom Mount $828.60
- Lowrance Elite-9 TI2, US Inland, No Xdcr $821.63
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, Nav+ US/Can, 3in1 Xdcr $775.91
- Lowrance HOOK2-9 Combo, Inland Maps, SideScan $733.79
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, US Inland, M/H+2in1 Xdcrs $729.81
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, US Inland, 3in1 Xdcr $724.85
- Lowrance Lowrance Stainless Steel TH For LSS-2 Structure Scan HD $675.28
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan Stainless Thru-Hull $666.90
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, Nav+ US/Can, HDI Xdcr $647.44
- Lowrance HOOK2-7 Combo, Navionics+, SideScan $582.37
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, US Inland, HDI Xdcr $579.69
- Lowrance StructureScan 3D Module, No Transducer $579.69
- Lowrance HOOK2-7 Combo, Inland Maps, SideScan $573.53
- Lowrance Elite-7 TI2, US Inland, No Xdcr $533.68
- Lowrance HOOK2-7 Combo, Navionics+, DownScan $527.90
- Lowrance Lowrance B744V Thru-Hull Triducer 9-Pin 50/200kHz $499.26
- Lowrance SpotlightScan Trolling Motor Transducer $488.39
- Lowrance Lowrance HOOK²-7 7" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Built-In US Inland Charts $465.08
- Lowrance VHF, Link-9, w/GPS, AIS, Hailer $414.93
- Lowrance HOOK2-5 Combo, Navionics+, SideScan $412.57
- Lowrance HOOK2-7 Combo, Inland Maps, DownScan $393.74
- Lowrance Xdcr, StructureScan 3D, Transom Mount $387.86