Lowrance has been a leader in marine electronics since it invented the first consumer sonar device in 1957 -- The Little Green Box. In the years since, Lowrance has never wavered from its purpose to push the envelope of innovative performance to help anglers find and catch more fish.
More recently since the introduction of the first High Definition System (HDS) Multifunction Display in 2008, Lowrance has launched a staggering number of new products and features that truly redefine marine electronics -- such as StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ picture-like views, Broadband Sonar, Trackback™ review for scrolling back in live sonar history, low-power and high-definition Broadband 4G Radar for navigating in any and all conditions, StructureMap to develop your own map data, and a wide range of fresh and saltwater mapping products. Extremely easy to use, yet packed with the features anglers the world over know and love, Lowrance marine electronics continue to set the bar for the best recreational fishing technology.
Although our products have won numerous industry awards for innovative excellence, Lowrance’s focus is to design products that simply provide the most meaningful benefits for anglers. Our goal is to help you quickly pinpoint the structure, transitions and other fish-holding cover. Whether you fish inland freshwater or coastal saltwater conditions, you want to quickly eliminate unproductive water. That same passion is what drives Lowrance to continue to provide the most innovative electronics.
We also continue to provide enhanced features and capabilities after your purchase. Our free software updates provide even more meaningful benefits – real innovations that allow you to make the most of your time on the water.
We back it all with the best consumer product-satisfaction support in marine electronics. Lowrance products are protected by a one- or two-year limited warranty (depending on the product), and supported for an additional three years by the Lowrance 5-Year Advantage Program, which allows customers to upgrade to the latest technology, at a discounted price, in the unlikely event that a product fails or needs repair.
The Lowrance brand is wholly owned by Navico, Inc. A privately held, international corporation, Navico is currently the world’s largest marine electronics company, and is the parent company to leading marine electronics brands: Lowrance, Simrad Yachting and B&G.
With 50 years continuous manufacturing experience, Lowrance designs products that provide the ultimate in high-performance features at highly competitive prices.
- Lowrance Insight Pro, All US Coast+Lakes, SD Card $115.24
- Lowrance Lowrance HDI Skimmer 83/200 455/800 T/M Transducer $107.54
- Lowrance Xdcr, 50/200 kHz, Transom Mount, 7 Pin $106.25
- Lowrance Xdcr, HDI Skimmer 83/200 455/800KHz $105.13
- Lowrance Ethernet Cable w/ Yellow Plugs, 50' $104.49
- Lowrance Xdcr Extension Cables, 12 pin, 10', Pair $104.27
- Lowrance Xdcr, HDI TM, Mid/Hi/455/800, 9 Pin $104.20
- Lowrance LR-1 Wireless Remote for HDS Live/Carbon $99.82
- Lowrance N2K Evinrude Engine Interface $99.41
- Lowrance N2K Yamaha Engine Interface $99.41
- Lowrance Lowrance HOOK-4x 4" Bullet Fishfinder Transom Mount Bullet Skimmer Transducer $99.00
- Lowrance Lowrance Yamaha Engine Interface Cable $90.39
- Lowrance Lowrance Evinrude Engine Interface Cable - Red $90.39
- Lowrance Navico Temperature Sensor Thru-Hull $89.52
- Lowrance Navico EP-80R Temperature Sensor - Transom Mount $89.52
- Lowrance Navico Fluid Level Sensor $89.52
- Lowrance Xdcr, 83/200 kHz, In-Hull, 9 Pin, w/Temp $87.68
- Lowrance Xdcr, 83/200 kHz, In-Hull, 9 Pin $87.68
- Lowrance TOPO Insight Pro East v14 $87.43
- Lowrance 50/200KHz /T, Transom Mnt Xdcr, Blue Con $84.75
- Lowrance Fairing Block, StructureScan3D Thru-Hull $79.56
- Lowrance Xdcr, 83/200 kHz, Transom Mount, 9 Pin $77.94
- Lowrance 200KHz /T, Trolling-Motor/In-Hull Xdcr $77.06
- Lowrance 200KHz, Trolling Motor Mnt Xdcr, 20 $77.06
- Lowrance 200KHz, Trolling Motor Xdcr, Uniplug $77.06
- Lowrance 455/800KHz /T, Transom Mnt Xdcr, DSI $74.74
- Lowrance 25' N2K Extension Cable, Lowrance $73.73
- Lowrance Lowrance SplitShot Skimmer Transom Mount Transducer $72.33
- Lowrance Lowrance PD-WBL Trolling Motor Mount Transducer $72.30
- Lowrance Lowrance PD-WSU Trolling Motor or Shoot Thru 200 kHz Transducer $72.30
- Lowrance Xdcr, SplitShot HDI DownScan $72.21
- Lowrance LGC-16W GPS Antenna $70.68
- Lowrance Lowrance LGC-16W Elite GPS Antenna $68.42
- Lowrance N2K Starter Kit $67.87
- Lowrance 10EX-BLK 10' Extn Cable, StructureScan $67.42
- Lowrance Ethernet Cable w/ Yellow Plugs, 25' $65.48
- Lowrance Microphone, Link-9 VHF $65.15
- Lowrance Lowrance ROKK Mini Hook2 Kayak Mount $63.29
- Lowrance Lowrance 10EX-BLK 9-pin Extension Cable f/LSS-1 or LSS-2 Transducer $63.25
- Lowrance Lowrance NMEA 2000 Starter Kit $63.25
- Lowrance Lowrance PTI-WSU 200kHz Portable Mount Ice Fishing Transducer $63.25
- Lowrance Lowrance 25 FT Ethernet Cable ETHEXT-25YL $63.25
- Lowrance 200 KHz /T, Transom Mnt Xdcr, Uniplug $56.12
- Lowrance Xdcr Y-Cable, Hook2, 83/200+LSS2 $54.55
- Lowrance Lowrance TM 20 Deg. Skimmer Transducer $54.22
- Lowrance Lowrance 6.5" Speakers - 200W $53.93
- Lowrance Speakers, 6.5", SonicHub, Lowrance $53.91
- Lowrance Mounting Bracket, HDS-16 Live $53.67
- Lowrance Mounting Bracket, HDS-12 Live $53.67
- Lowrance Ethernet Cable w/ Yellow Plugs, 15' $53.52