The company is led by Alan Wrigley, whose involvement with marine communications goes back to the mid 70’s when working with Racal Marine on marine HF equipment. Other credentials include being a founding director of the original Navico Ltd. (1984 – 1998) where he led the design of various marine VHF, including the hugely successful Axis range of commercial handhelds. Other commercial involvements in the Marine industry have included a four year period as managing director of a specialist company involved in automatic pilots and more recently, 10 years working for one of the leading international marine electronics brands, 8 years of which were as managing director of UK operations.
Head of the Ocean Signal engineering is one of the world’s leading experts in radar enhancement technology, Simon Nolan who leads a strong team. Individually they have designed and developed many market leading products and now, as Ocean Signal, have a vision to provide the very best communication and safety products for today’s mariners.
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal SafeSea V100 GMDSS VHF Radio - 21 Channels w/Battery Kit $613.08
- Ocean Signal S100 X-Band Radar SART w/Mount, Pole $486.55
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal SafeSea V100 GMDSS VHF Radio - 21 Channels $484.52
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal SafeSea E100 EPIRB - Cat1 w/Auto-Release Housing $452.11
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal SafeSea E100G GPS EPIRB $442.07
- Ocean Signal AIS Alarm Box $205.96
- Ocean Signal Auto Release Housing for E100/E100G $185.24
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal RescueME EDF1 Electronic Distress Flare - 7 Mile Range $111.17
- Ocean Signal EDF1 Electronic Distress Flare $111.16
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal HR1E Replacement Hysdrostatic Release f/ARH100 $56.55
- Ocean Signal Ocean Signal Case f/RescueME PLB1 $14.63