Airmar DT800 NMEA 2000 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Smart Sensor - 20 Deg.
DT800 NMEA 2000 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Smart Sensor - 20°
- Function: Depth / Temperature, Material: Plastic, Fixed Tilt Angle: 20°
- Frequency: 235 kHz, Cone: 12°, Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Connector: 5-Pin NMEA 2000
- Low-profile, retractable, thru-hull transducer offers depth and temperature functions in a single, compact housing
- Tilted Element Transducer – unique design tilts ceramic element inside transducer housing, giving all the advantages of a fairing block without a hull protrusion
- Available in fixed 0°, 12° or 20° tilt – perfect for power and sail boat applications
- Low-profile housing compensates for hull deadrise, does not affect hull performance and provides accurate readings at high speeds
- Designed with Airmar's exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology, 235 kHz element improves resolution without sacrificing sensitivity
- Smart™ Sensor with embedded microelectronics – transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on vessel
- Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when transducer is removed for servicing
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Fixed Element Tilt Angle: 20° (for 16° - 24° hull deadrise)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Connector: 5-pin NMEA 2000®
- Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 594 ft.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD