Ancor 16-14G Male 100 Pcs Heat Shrink Snap Plug Blue
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
|Wire Range||Size||Gender||Qty/Pkg||Part No|
|16 - 14||3-5 mm /5 mm||Female||100||319899|
|16 - 14||3-5 mm /5 mm||Male||100||319999|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8 mm /4 mm||Female||100||318899|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8 mm /4 mm||Male||100||318999|