Ancor Bilge Pump Cable - 14 3 STOW-A Jacket - 3x2mm 178 - 100'
Bilge Pump Cable - 14/3 STOW-A Jacket - 3x2mm² - 100'
- UL1426 Premium Tinned Copper Boat Cable
- ANCOR Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Bilge Pump Cable features grey insulation with black, brown and red conductors specifically for bilge pumps. Oil resistant
- ANCOR's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- STOW - A - Water resistant jacket
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing