Wave WiFi EC ER Dual-Band
EC ER Dual-Band
Wave WiFi’s EC ER DB is our solution to Dual Band needs on medium sized vessels (50-65'). It supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryptions and has a 600Mhz processor. The EC ER DB is an ethernet converter (EC unit). So direct connection can be made to any WAN ethernet enabled device, router or switch resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the vessel’s network.
The EC ER DB comes with 25' of low loss cable that is then connected to a powerful Dual Band Omni-Directional antenna giving the system an incredible amount of range. The system is a more affordable midrange solution when comparing our most powerful EC HP DB and shorter range Rogue systems.
Like all Wave WiFi devices the EC ER DB has a Web-based friendly user interface. There is no software installation.
Wave WiFi products offer outstanding performance because of the proprietary firmware technology embedded in each unit. The Webbased firmware permits the user to scan for access points (Hotspots) and provides a detailed diagnostic of the quality of each hotspot. The GUI (pronounced “gooey”) or Graphical User Interface allows the user to see the signal strength and quality in real time of any connected hotspot.
- The 600Mhz processor Delivers Faster Response times form the User Interface
- Capable of up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput
- Supports Concurrent 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi Frequencies
- User Friendly proprietary Web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- DC Power, 12 volts (Cable Included)
- Weather Resistant enclosure
- Powerful Dual Band Omni-Directional Antenna
- Longer Range than Rogue devices
- CPU: 600Mhz
- Ethernet: One 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz and 802.11 a/n 5Ghz Radio
- Power: DC 12V Power cable
- Operating Temp: -22F to +140F / -33C to +60C
- Connector: N - FEMALE
- Quick Start guide
- 25' of CAT5e Ethernet cabling
- 10' DC 12V power cable
- 25' of low-loss antenna cabling with a spare Male “N” connector
- Dual Band Omni-Directional N-Female antenna